Scott Police officers responded to the following 911 calls in June:
- A domestic dispute where one of the parties was gone upon police arrival.
- A resident being harassed by a fired contractor. Harassment charges were filed.
- Report of a stolen utility trailer in the Industrial Park.
- False residential fire alarm caused by a contractor working.
- Assisted Robinson EMS with a residential medical call.
- Assisted a resident who was locked out of their residence.
- Responded to a complaint of a passing motorist yelling anti police and obscene language as they passed a house with a thin blue line flag. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
Jim Stover, Mayor