Scott Police officers responded to the following 911 calls in May:
- A suspicious male in the neighborhood. Nothing was found.
- Report of a male screaming (not related to the above call) near the pool. Officers were unable to locate anyone.
- Several raccoon calls in the Industrial Park
- A dog stuck under a resident’s porch. Officers assisted and the dog freed itself.
- Several residential false alarm activations and one in the Industrial Park.
- Hit and run of a parked vehicle. Offending vehicle did not stop.
Jim Stover, Mayor